Sunday, September 26, 2010

WHAT WHERE HOW etc...


I didn't write any posts to my blog for a long time, but now I have some interesting news for you!!!

As you know, 18-24 SEPT I was away from Jesenik in sport course, which took place in Ruda nad Moravou. We were really lucky, because the weather was hot and we felt as it was our holiday!
The way to this place (Ruda nad Moravou) was quite long (it took us 4 hours to get to the camp by bike) and because of relief our journey was something like a song or...

UP and DOWN, UP, UP and DOWN and......




Of course, I needed a lot of things to take with me to this course...

bike, guitar, food, clothes etc...



Our program was: BIKE, WATER (canoeing), BALL GAMES and FREE TIME :)



Riding a bike, we travelled to different places round Ruda nad Moravou...


We prepared food ourselves


And there lived mouses in our houses )
they are nice, aren't they?)))


I did really enjoy this sport course!!!
And I would like to thank all the people I was with for this unforgettable week in Ruda nad Moravou!

3 comments:

  1. а мышку эту ты где нашла????

    ReplyDelete
  2. eto prosto iz interneta fotka... te mishi byli sliwkom bqstrqe... ih ne uspela bq sfotkat)

    ReplyDelete